This patch will also be the version you can play at Herofest 2019 come by our booth! We are also showing of the game in Cologne at the Indie Game Fest.
We took the incoming feedback from our social media channels and also what you had to say while playing the game on the EGX in Berlin two weeks ago.
We added a complete new section to Level 6 which makes it the biggest yet. This alone will add another 10 minutes to our demo, putting it close to one and a half hour.
As always we are very happy to receive your ideas and feedback.
Get the free demo here: http://bit.ly/BeamOnItch
Wishlist the game: http://bit.ly/BeamOnSteam
Let’s dive into the details:
- Fixed – A rare bug that did change the moving plane for the ball but would leave the camera on the old one.
- Fixed – Linear movement of platforms not working correctly
- Fixed – Camera stutter on some elevators
- Improved – Combination lock code for Lever and Button puzzles
- Improved – Pressure plates are not reacting to the gravity beam anymore, which had them fly away before. Funny but not practical.
- Improved – Bounce speed from 850 squared to 950 squared – so more bounciness 🙂
- Level 2 – Fixed – Removed the collider from the crane rope and with that the possibility to soft-lock the game in the hangar trapping the player on the gallery.
- Level 2 – Improved – Camera cover in the towerclimb for a better overview.
- Level 2 – Improved – Lighting in the hangar.
- Level 2 – Improved – Unnecessary difficult jump out of the lever area.
- Level 4 – Improved – Moved the two red beams closer to the ramp for better jump.
- Level 5 – Improved – Lighting of the scene.
- Level 5 – Improved – Better visible reaction of the level to switching off the reactor.
- Level 5 – Changed – Exit is now through the turned off reactor.
- Level 6 – Added – A whole actually pretty huge section got added to this already confusing level. Take your time to explore 🙂
- Level 6 – Fixed – Some plane change volumes where slightly off
- Level 6 – Fixed – Added missing colliders.