#UnityTips you can fully collapse and expand objects in your hierachy by alt-clicking them.
Especially useful while working with characters with lots of bones 🦴
— Binary Impact (@BinaryImpactG) June 2, 2020
Über Sebastian PohlDer Autor hat bisher keine Details angegeben.
Bisher hat Sebastian Pohl, 107 Blog Beiträge geschrieben.
#UnityTips Good to know, so you are not looking for this edge case:
A rigidbody collects the collision events of its children to handle them.
So if you have a script expecting a collision callback on a child you need a workaround like this ⬇️
#gamedev #indiedev pic.twitter.com/HSA8QYRQlE
— Binary Impact (@BinaryImpactG) May 19, 2020
During the last weeks we’ve been creeping in our home offices to finally present you a new version of our demo.
Not only can you now play a new level, but we have also taken the feedback from you, the content creators, viewers and supporters very seriously.
Several bug fixes, improvements and minor gameplay adjustments are included in this update.
Plus, there’s more for all ears now. Not only did we add background ambience sounds, but we also added FX sounds to several animations and actions.
Get the free demo here: http://bit.ly/BeamOnItch
Wishlist the game: http://bit.ly/BeamOnSteam
Let’s dive into the details:
- Added – Additional dialogue
- Added – Atmospheric sounds
- Added – A lot of audio stuff
- Added – MARBLE visualization
- Added – Landing Sound for MARBLE -> Glonck!
- Added – FX-Sounds for many animations
- Added – Bounce beam sound -> Oh it´s bouncy!
- Added – Separate continue button to main menu
- Added – Flamethrower!
- Improved – Fire has now a dancing light effect
- Improved – Rerecorded many MARBLE audio lines
- Improved – Reworked Martins and MARBLEs voice effects
- Improved – In a multi-monitor setup, Cursor now stays in game window
- Improved – Levers and pressure plates with clear labeling of what they do (hopefully everywhere)
- Improved – Blue container has a new model
- Improved – Better time measurement for level completion time
- Improved – Cheats invalidate the time for the current level
- Improved – Ingame console with a lot of quality of life updates
- Improved – Calculations for the audio sliders in the settings menu (you should have more range in the audio settings now)
Improved – Fog rendering by always enabling soft particles, also setting its render order later than default, so it will be rendered on top of decals etc.
- Added – Level 1.1 – Additional dialogue
- Added – Level 1.1 – Atmospheric track
- Added – Level 1.1 – Additional camera cover
- Improved – Level 1.1 – Camera path in the fire section
- Improved – Level 1.1 – The repair station room completely
- Fixed – Level 1.1 – Door sometimes not opens
- Fixed – Level 1.1 – Several colliders
- Added – Level 1.2 – Additional dialogue
- Added – Level 1.2 – Atmospheric track
- Fixed – Level 1.2 – Flying crystals are not flying crystals any more
- Fixed – Level 1.2 – Several colliders
- Added – Level 1.3 – Additional dialogue
- Added – Level 1.3 – Atmospheric track
- Added – Level 1.3 – Running cat sound
- Improved – Level 1.3 – Less fire strength
- Fixed – Level 1.3 – Several plane change triggers
- Fixed – Level 1.3 – Light beams sometimes not working
- Fixed – Level 1.3 – Crystal positions
- Fixed – Level 1.3 – Several colliders
- Added – Level 1.4
#UnityTips Here is a simple way to visualize an AudioFile on an emissive textur.
Just use the AudioSource.GetData and calculate an average over your samples.
Use that for brightness.
— Binary Impact (@BinaryImpactG) April 28, 2020
If you need to check if a GameObject is active, mind the difference between activeSelf and activeInHierarchySebastian Pohl2020-04-14T11:29:34+02:00
#UnityTips Use collider geometry you can see in your scene and this snippet to hide it in play mode and build.
That way its visible while you work on it and you cant forget to hide it manually.
— Binary Impact (@BinaryImpactG) April 7, 2020
#UnityTips A little #code heavy today.
How to store control overrides made in the new input system to the PlayerPrefs and load it again.
Call LoadControlOverrides on Awake. Call StoreControlOverrides after the UI rebinding calls as in the sample #unity provides.#csharp #gamedev pic.twitter.com/cC82sjOKVp
— Binary Impact (@BinaryImpactG) March 17, 2020